Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adgitize had a change in their payout schedule

When i log in to my adgitize account and check my earning i had found that my earning for this several days was $0. I just confused and really to know why i my earning was 0 so i sent them an email about my earning.

And this is their reply about my question:

Hi Scients,

We had a change in our payout schedule. Please see this article in the help
section.

http://www.adgitize.com/Help.aspx#Click5Earnings
Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Ken Brown
Adgitize

After reading their new change i had known that to get a minimum earning $0.01 we must do a click to advertiser minimal 5 advertiser so to get a minimum earning all member are needed to active in this community.

No comments:

My Directory