Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have decided to buy a house

Buying a house is an important decision in your life that requires putting in some real thought and effort. I have to thought this decision for several months before signing the mortgage papers and being tied down for the next fifteen years.

I began to calculate my monthly earning and how much i spent for a month.i calculate whether i can qualify for a mortgage. This is pretty basic because if you can't qualify for a mortgage you can't buy a house. It is a good idea to get pre-approved for a loan before you even begin looking at houses so you know whether you qualify and what price range you should be shopping in.

Actually i also hesitate about whether i can handle the financial burden. Beyond just being able to qualify for a mortgage i need to be ready to handle the financial responsibility. Will i be able to discipline myself to make that mortgage payment on time every month? Am i ready to cut down on personal spending and keep to a budget? That thought always make me fear to make decision to buy a house.

But a great decision must be make quickly so i have signed the mortgage paper because i am tired of wasting my money paying rent. I must face it; the money i spend on rent each month is like throwing my money away while a house is a great investment. i also have a lot more freedom to my own house.:)maybe the lasting i need to do after buying my new house is getting an insurance for it.

No comments:

My Directory