Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

new member of NeoBux

NeoBux, i already knew this PTC site several months ago but i just apply for become a member just several hours ago :).

I already saw many of another member payment proof and their earning is quite good. I just wanna know how they can earn so much money from a PTC site because i saw they get $5-$10 from their payout.

The click rate is $0.02 for each click, so in order to make $10 we need to click 500 advertising ads. Oh..i think it need a hard work and much time to do. But never mind, just wanna give a try to a new ways to make money online.

I hope i can get many referral from this program so can help me to earn faster.
if you wanna try NeoBux just sign up here:

NewBux


1 comment:

Make Money online said...

I need to get more information from your blog and Can advice me to improve my blog to reach my goal.




How to create Blog



How to Make Money Online



Affiliate Programs

My Directory